About this Product
Paw Deep Cleaning Fizz Tablets helps to eliminate paw licking because it fights the root cause of paw licking!
- Easy To Use Spa Treatment
- Simply drop a paw wash tablet into water to dissolve and fizz.
- Soak paws for 5 minutes while massaging throughout.
- Soak in a tub, or use with your favorite paw plunger, bath brush, dog cleaning system, or other dog accessories.
- It Helps Eliminate Paw Irritation
- Natural tea tree oil fight allergy causing irritants that trigger itching.
- It is the ideal paw soother and hot-spot treatment for dogs paws.
- Stop paw licking for good!
- Cleanses Paws
- This product doesn’t just sooth
- It provides itch relief for dogs
- This dog paw cleaner keeps paw pads fresh
- It helps remove dirt and irritants that are accumulated during walks and everyday life.
- Conditions & Strengthens
- Seaweed extract helps soothe, moisturize, and hydrate paw pads.
- It leaves paws conditioned and comfortable.
- Use with or in place of other dog paw protection products such as dog socks, booties, paw balm lotion, or paw defense wax.
- Groomer Recommended
- Apply anytime
- It is a great compliment to any grooming visit after using dog nail clippers, dog nail file, or other grooming tools.
- Combine with a dog nail polish or milk bath treatment to round out the dog’s spa day!
How Many Paw Deep Cleaning Fizz Tablets/Balls To Use
- For an average size bathtub filled up above a dogs paws, we recommend:
- 1 tablet or 2 fizz balls for a small dog
- 1 tablet or 3 balls for a large dog.
- If you are using a basin that is compared to an average size sink filled above a dogs paws, you can use 1 fizz ball or 2 if desired.
- Use 1 to 2 times weekly.
- Fill tub or sink with warm water just above the dog’s feet.
- Drop 1 tablet or 2 Fizz Balls into the tub and let paws soak for 4-5 minutes.
- After soaking their feet, wash off with clean warm water and dry.
- Keep an eye on your dog at all times so they do not drink the water.
For dogs use.