About this Product
Soothe Joints™ – Joint Support
Soothe Joints™ is a Herbal Joint Support for Dogs useful for older dogs experiencing occasional joint stiffness.
- It supports the structural integrity of joints.
- It promotes cartilage development and joint health.
In dogs, osteoarthritis generally appears more frequently in older animals, but young animals may also be affected by this pathology.
Osteoarthritis is characterized by progressive, permanent long-term deterioration of the cartilage surrounding the joints.
For this condition, surgery is considered as a last resort and it is only feasible in patients with highly developed arthritis.
Maintenance of healthy joints requires proper function of the joint capsule, cartilage on the bone endings, and viscous joint fluid.
Soothe Joints™ assists in the maintenance of:
- Healthy joint capsules, and
- In the preservation of thickened joint fluid to help maintain normal movement.
How does it work
To maintain healthy joint function, Chinese theory recommends a combination of herbs that moves blood and Qi within and around the joint and expels pathogenic factors.
By reestablishing the flow of energy within the joint, normal motion is maintained.
There are many fantastic natural ingredients in this Herbal Joint Support for Dogs Soothe Joints™.
Some of them are:
- Frankincense (ru xiang)
- Actions: Breaks up blood stagnation and addresses discomfort.
- Inula (tu mu xiang)
- Actions: Addresses dampness and edema near the joints.
Soothe Joints™ is complementary and compatible with glucosamine products, such as Sound Dog Viscosity™.
Use with Comfort Aches™ and/or Sound Dog Viscosity™ for the ultimate joint support regimen!
Administer the recommended dosage below.
- < 30 lbs……½ tsp. twice a day
- 30-80 lbs…..1 tsp. twice a day
- 80-120 lbs…1 ½ tsp. twice a day
- > 120 lbs…..2 tsp. twice a day
- < 30 lbs…….1 tablet twice a day
- 30-80 lbs…..2 tablets twice a day
- 80-120 lbs…3 tablets twice a day
- > 120 lbs……4 tablets twice a day
Not for use in pregnant animals.
Not for use within 48 hours of surgery or anesthesia.
If condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and contact your veterinarian.
Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.